Tuesday, April 07, 2009

In the last two days I have...

Watched 6 episodes of LOST.

Made Honey mustard chicken over a bed of garlic mashed potatoes with sauteed zuccini for Beth and Kyle.

Got a massage...worked out those chronic shoulder knots!

Made sun tea.

Made lime and mint water.

Ate a whole loaf of french bread.

Drank a little bit of Starbucks Christmas Blend both cold(iced) and hot brewed in my press pot.

Went veggie shopping.

Bought a pitcher for the sun tea and a kettle.

Read The Lost language of Lament by Michael Card.

Wrote in my journal lots and lots.

Ate a bar of dark chocolate.

Showered three times in the middle of the night because i was so hot.

Reorganized some house stuff.

Hand washed my towels.

Slept late.

Had maybe 20 minutes of work related conversation but that is pretty good for me on my days off.

Got a bad haircut for the equivalent of 2 dollars and i am okay with it.

4 comments:

Um Dayo said...

love it. love it all. especially the 6 episodes of LOST and the bad haircut. enjoy your rest. I know you will feel super rejuvenated afterward, and more able to serve. and happier. that too.

Amey Victoria Adkins, M.Div, '09 said...

So thankful for your rest! And, since it will come to you first, may you be inspired, encouraged, shocked, and strengthened during this Passion Week and coming Resurrection day :)

amanda said...

your list made me smile.
love to you sarah.

amanda

Courtney Patch said...

what a fantastic list. how's your new place? Does it feel like home for you? I'm so impressed with all of your culinary skills there in ol' Kolkata. well done.