Friday, February 05, 2010

a few of my favorite things...

~receiving answers to prayers the same day

~seeing freedom happen for a dear friend after walking with her through hell for three years

~beth's heart for the women in Sona...gacchi.

~Kyle's tender heart, humility and quiet strength

~Anna Snader's Art

~clean hair

~dancing alone when my heart is sad

~being able to cry, being able to hold back my tears when strength is needed.

~reconcillation

~chances to make wrongs right

~self revelations that make me better and less of a jerk

~my neices...Emma, Grace and Addison

~The Freeset Signature T-shirt (www.freesetglobal.com)

~seeing people blossom like flowers

~being forgiven

~my hot water kettle

~coffee, dark and bold

~peacemakers

~matching Sari Blankets

~being a walking Sari Bari advertisement

~incense from that place in nepal that Chris showed me

~water

~cooking fresh food, how couscous and thyme makes everything seem a little better.

~running

~letting my imagination run wild!

No comments: