Tuesday, June 01, 2010

31 Days till Summer

I am a little late to this endeavor but I am still going to do the 31 Days till Summer Challenge

1. Eat when I am hungry and understand why I want to eat when I am not hungry
2. Eat fruit everyday
3. Drink more water less coffee and soda
4. Listen to my body when it tells to me to rest
5. Take my medicine like a good girl
6. Be patient with India
7. Be Patient with myself
8. Take care of my feet
9. Do one creative activity every week
10. Exercise every morning...my body, my mind or my heart in some way
11. Make my own yogurt at least once
12. Trade my old books in for new ones
13. Plant my much delayed herb garden
14. Paint my other room a pretty color
15. Breath deeply and slowly for one minute everyday
16. Practice gratitude
17. Practice hospitality
18. Dance when I feel like it no matter who is watching
19. Run with my community twice a week
20. Be open to new friendships
21. Seek to understand my emotions before I act on them.
22. Go get a head massage
23. Roll my yarn into balls so I can make something beautiful
24. Read Break Free from Emotional Eating by Geenen Roth
25. Read For the Beauty of the Church: Casting a Vision for the Arts Taylor, W. David
26. Call my Baba
27. Cook something new and special for my community
28. Be my best self at Sari Bari, when I am not, take a deep breath and take the time I need to become my best self for the day!
29. Listen to at least one sermon every week
30. Sew myself a new dress
31. Choose to let my heart stay open and shed the shackles of self protection!

Plan to do this through the end of June since I am starting a little late. A list like this deserves the time and space to allow everything on it to become a reality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES