Monday, January 02, 2006

NEW YEARS IN KOSAMET, THAILAND

Yes, suffered through a beautiful relaxing 4 days on the beach in thailand for New Years. It was amazing!! But i can tell i am getting old...

top ten reason why i know i am getting older
1. Sharing a room with bed bugs and 6 other people is not fun for me anymore
2. i am the first one to go to bed
3. i do not think it is fun to get woken up through out the night when people come home--I LIKE TO SLEEP!
4. silence is amazing!
5. i am the first one up in the morning
6. college seems really far away
7. i have to battle to keep my eyes open for New years
8. i prefer small intimate gathering to crazy wild parties
9. the more deserted the beach the better!
10. And FINALLY--I WEAR A HAT, SIT UNDER THE UMBRELLA AND WORE 50 SUNSCREEN!!

And while of these thing point to me being aged at 32...inspite of my age I still had a wonderful time with my amazing community of friends and fleshies.

I am hoping that 2006 will be another good year to add on to an already amazing life.

Happy Year to YA!

No comments: