Friday, December 15, 2006

My mom is a super hero

today sitting at my grandmothers talking with my mom...i saw in my mom a super hero. she is all the things of 1 cor 13...she is patient, she is kind, she is not easily provoked...she is love that endures all things. she is a super hero!! she has been taking care of my baba (not her mom but my dads) and it has been cool to see how well she loves my baba with her actions. she can't leap talk buildings in a single bound but she can love and serve people in a way that not many can...she has the power of patience, the power of kindness and the power of serrvanthood...what a mom...she is definitely my HERO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, your mom was a angel sent from heaven!
we couldn't have done it without her generous love
and support....