Sunday, December 10, 2006

THINGS THAT FEED MY SOUL

Friendship feeds my soul. it has been an amazing refreshing week as i have spent time with my omaha family. really my friends here feed my soul. I have shared wonderful meals and real and deep conversations with the gray's, the smith's, the harrells and beautiful daphne. An arty lunch at the jocelyn with kathy--that made me feel known and loved. i had a really good time eating at the leavenworth cafe with brent and then this afternoon checking out the newest coolest mexican food with jara and brent. I had two amazing but too short days in fargo with jared and julie...they blessed me and encouraged me on every level. I love julie landreth so much. I am almost speechless with thankfulness for this week of soul food. the last year in many ways have been like a friendship desert...i have good amazing community in kolkata but there is something really beautiful and amazing about these long term jesus reflecting soul reviving relationships. and the beautiful thing is that i get another week in california with more amazing friends...it will be like dessert for my soul.

feel thankful and blessed! i am speaking at the beggar's society meeting tonight in omaha...should be good...i feel good any way.... you can decide for yourself if it is any good. i think you can download and listen from the website in the next week or so.

No comments: