Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Charotte's 30th Birthday


Last night we celebrated Charlotte's Birthday at Quepies....a restuarant in Kolkata. Maybe the best restaurant in kolkata. It had charm, great service and the food was amazing indian bengali food. i am going to take anyone who comes to this place...it really was amazing. we were in a private room because we had a little wine for the celebration and it reminded me of my great grandmothers house for some reason. its good to have good friends and celebrations! these little things add to the richness of life...mixed in with the hard, good, amazing, horrible, devasting, powerful and beautiful thing, it makes for a pretty good road to walk.

i just bought Amos Lee on itunes. this guy is amazing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Courtney Patch said...

I love Amos Lee! I heard him in concert last fall and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. I hadn't heard him yet and my friend Emma took me for my birthday and I LOVED it. HE's a cutie too:) Glad you are doing well. I'm hoping to visit last summer/early fall; I totally want to check out Quepies! Ange, Lucas and I were talking about the food we crave in Kolkata. Weird huh? But true:) Love you!