Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A beautifully wet backside

I am sitting here in the email place thoroughly soaked because i stood in a downpour under my umbrella waiting for the wonderfully delicious roasted corn that you can only get in Kolkata or maybe only india. I am wet on my back mostly because of the slant of the rain and kristin and i were carefully covering a young girl also waiting...the rain was so hard it did not really work and we got soaked but we also got the corn...they roast the corn on top of a clay oven and then cover it with lime and salt...it tastes like a mix of corn on the cob and popcorn....mmmmmmm!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you today. Things have been challenging here... as there I am sure. Love, peace, truth and joy to you dear friend...