Tuesday, October 18, 2005

friends and co-workers


We have been to the gach a couple of times now and I am begining to adjust. I am shy with my Bangla and certainly very rough after not speaking for more than 2 years. Yesterday was good. I met alot of girls i have never met before along with several that i knew when i was here before. I longing for better bangla skills and deeper relationships with the girls but i know that both will take time--probably alot of time. this picture is of kristin and kiran--the amazing women who are currently spending time in the gach and have been for some time. Kristin is my amazing, visionary friend whose passion for the women in the gach is amazing and kiran is a bengali christian who began working with kristin several month ago three days a week. I am looking forward to great relationships with both these ladies and we seek to serve and love the women of the gach.

No comments: