Thursday, October 06, 2005

Top Ten from the first 24 hours

10. Always good to see fat indian men in unitards as the poster boys. for a circdusolie type event. Makes me want to go for sure.
9. Sudder street is not for sissy's.
8. Nothing beats indian hospitality...chai, chowmein, and some heavy lifting on my behalf by a 9 and 11 year old.
7.HOT! HOT! SWEAT! MORE SWEAT!
6. Thanks to the disorganization of Indian airlines...i did not have to pay another $144.00 for my extra bag. The bangkok people tried to make me pay but i did not have the cash so they said someone would meet me in Calcutta...no one met me...and i did not go looking. I guess there is a chance they could get me the next time i fly indian airlines.
5. My trip here was probably my worst travel experience ever...so either satan is trying to discourage me or jesus is trying to teach me patience and submission. probably a little of both.
4. Fast fans are a gift from God.
3. Kolkata air is enough to make you smoke or make you quit... just suck up the sweet calcutta air!
2. Kolkata'te onek beshi lok ache (calcutta has a lot of people)!!
1. Friends to Welcome you home! Super glad to be with Maya and the Tollygunge folks.

No comments: